WELCOME TO OUR NEW BLOG!
EXPERTS IN CENTRAL SERVICE CERTIFICATIONS, TRAINING & STAFFING.  - MBAWINE CONSULTANT SERVICES, LLC.
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

FLASH STERILIZATION, APPARENTLY A NECCESITY, COULD BE AVOIDED: DISCUSS.
PRACTICE EXAMS. BEFORE THE IAHCSMM EXAM.
THE SCIENCE OF STERILIZATION IS UNIVERSAL: DISCUSS.
THE SURGICAL PATIENTS' OUTCOMES PARTLY DEPEND ON THE CENTRAL STERILE PROCESSING AND SUPPLY DEPARTMENT: DISCUSS.
THOUGHTS ON NEW YEAR EVE.

Categories

NEW DAY
NEW YEAR
SCHOOL ASSIGNMENTS
THE ZION INFORMER
powered by

Mbawine EchoBlog

WELCOME TO OUR NEW BLOG!

IS THERE A CREATOR WITHIN YOU?
Is there birth in re-birth? Birthing in re-creations, new day in celebrations, manhood in initiations? If I may ask, what is birthing at all? May be it's not birth as in the procreation of the Bs whose attempt to fill the earth has tripled the world's population. Nor in beads and blings, where some have come to terms to bestow onto others without first of all restoring within themselves that creative imagination. Or in birch, when you had your first spanking before ever knowing of schooling.

Maybe, it's not, yet, you may know what birth is, and the natural course is to let it flow like a river of "candids" to "drug" us all and safe us from these re-creations. A street may lead to another or to an avenue; an avenue to another, to a street or to a high Way. Ultimately, all High Ways either have destinations or terminations. Let's shape this up into twelve pillars and have you help reason with us about what sand, stones, cement, water and wood that will be needed to build a healthy:

1. Domestic and family life

2. Health and Fitness life style

3. Education and Career development

4. Economic and Finance

5. Social and Community Service

6. Spiritual and Individual relationship with the source of Being

We will welcome your ideas on these key fundamental questions of being to make this blog an interactive and informative Web talk.

Thank you for visiting, and we look forward to interacting with you online.

7 Comments to WELCOME TO OUR NEW BLOG! :

Comments RSS
Francis on Saturday, October 23, 2010 1:29 AM
Wow that is indeed creative, but could be hard to understand if you lack the poetic edge it deserves. What do you thing? Besides that this site looks really professional. It makes you want to explore its content. Great!
Reply to comment

MCS on Saturday, October 23, 2010 2:18 AM
Thanks Buddy. Truely, do you want to know what I think? I think the termination of life actualy marks the beginning of another, and before you and I enjoy second life after this one here in Babylon, all dues owed to Uncle Sam must be paid with interest. That is what I really think which could be opinionated albeit, what I know for sure is that, I know nothing. This mind set is the driving force behind the content of this blog. Come share your thoughts with the world.

Veronica Agyen on Thursday, March 28, 2013 7:45 AM
Reply to comment

Wiz on Saturday, April 27, 2013 1:55 AM
thanks for sharing nice information
Reply to comment

Carlton Meneus on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 10:58 PM
Thanks for the training from this program. I have been offered multiple means of employment. If you put your abilities to the fullest, it will pay off. Only you know how far you can go. Thanks, Mba and your staff.
Reply to comment

MCS on Thursday, June 13, 2013 11:23 AM
Excellent!!!! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous on Thursday, June 27, 2013 8:21 PM
After learning about Central Sterilization and the kind of work involved, I became curious. I called several colleges in the Brooklyn area which is closer to my home to do the course but unfortunately none was available. One college was in the middle of the semester, a few did not offer the course and some were not familiar with Central Sterilization. I then Google Central Sterilization and noticed Mbawine Consultant Services, which is four hours my commute. I was reluctant at first but after a meeting with the Director of Mbawine Consultants, I was assured and finally decided. I was extremely satisfied I chose this location. Mr. Natt, my instructor, was the best I could remember. Mr. Natt is a dedicated individual who works well with his students to make sure everything is comprehensible. He reassured and gave us confidence. His manner of lecturing is excellent. I did well in all class quizzes and was successful on my first attempt with the State Board examination. Commuting from Brooklyn was worth it. I recommend Mbawine Consultants to anyone who wants to pursue a career in Central Sterile Services, the overall experience was phenomenal. Thanks to the entire staff of the Mbawine Consultant Services. Mr. Natt, you are an excellent individual. Keep up the good work. Grace H.
Reply to comment