603 EAST 187TH STREET, BRONX NY 10458. US
CENTRAL STERILE PROCESSING TRAINING FOR YOUR EMLOYEES .
Mbawine Consultant Services respects the privacy of all visitors to our web site and do not provide any of your personal information to third parties without your permission, unless compelled by law to do so, and does not sell any personal information to third parties for purposes of marketing, advertising, or promotion.
At Mbawine Consultant Services, we are committed to protecting your privacy and making it easier for individuals and businesses to interact with us. We recognize that it is critical for individuals and businesses to be confident that their privacy is protected when they visit www.mbawineconsultants.com. You can browse through our web site without giving us any information about yourself. Sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request, and this commitment of privacy explains our on line information practices.
This web site (the "Web Site") provides a variety of online services, for aplicants, alumni, prospective appliacnts and is hosted by VistaPrint. Because the success of this Web Site depends on building a good relationship with our users, we are committed to implementing measures designed to protect the privacy of those using our services. Moreover, we see it as our responsibility to set examples and help establish the standards for privacy on the Internet.
The information we gather
We gather two types of information about this Web Site's users:
(1) Non-personally identifiable information: When visitors come to the Web Site, we collect and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages were visited, the order in which they were visited, and which hyper links were "clicked." Collecting such information involves the logging of IP addresses, operating system and browser software used by each visitor to the Web Site. Although such information is not personally identifiable, we can determine from the IP address a visitor's Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
The non-personally identifiable information we collect helps us diagnose problems with our server, administer the Web Site, identify the most popular areas of the Web Site, and determine the effectiveness of our promotional activities.
For the same purposes, we use "cookies"---that is, small text files placed on your computer's hard drive---to help us determine the type of content and sites to which you link, the length of time you spend at any particular area of the Web Site, and your usage of our services offered via the Web Site.
Essentially, cookies are your identification cards for our computers, or servers that placed them there. Cookies are only read by the server that placed them, and are unable to execute any code or virus. Cookies allow us to serve you better and more efficiently, and to personalize your experience at the Web Site. Nevertheless, you should be able to control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your web browser. For more information on how to do so, please refer to the documentation accompanying your browser.
(2) Personally identifiable information: In certain areas of the Web Site, the Web Site may require---that you provide personally identifiable information (including, for example, zip code, name, company name, e-mail address, and or payment information when purchasing our services). Vistaprint, as host of the Web Site, and PayPal, our main vendor, have access to this information.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide the PayPal Services and customer support you request;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve the PayPal Services and the content and layout of our website and applications;
- deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
We do not control the acts of this Web Site's members or visitors. All members and visitors should be aware that, when they disclose personally identifiable information in a guest book, or other forum, the information may be collected and used by others to send that person unsolicited e-mail from other parties. In the event that you encounter any user on this Web Site who is improperly collecting or using information about you or other users, please contact [email protected].
(1) How we use (and do not use) non-personally identifiable information: We use non-personally identifiable information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analysis of the collective characteristics and behavior of the Web Site's visitors, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the Web Site.
Changing/deleting personal information
If you would like to have your personally identifiable information changed or removed from our database, please contact us at [email protected], and we will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs, and other records, which may or may not contain such personally identifiable information. The residual information will not be used for commercial purposes; however we reserve the right, from time to time, to re-contact former customers or users of this Web Site.